April 19, 2016

Great hospital, great new buildings coming


One of my Peikko colleague had a very unfortunate situation, when his 1-year-old child had medical problems and had to be taken into one of the central hospitals of Finland, the University Hospital of Tampere.  In the hospital my colleague was allowed to sleep the night with his child, and guess what he saw from the window of the hospital room? Peikko’s DELTABEAMS®

Peikko is currently delivering DELTABEAMS® to the Tampere University Hospital TAYS extension called “ETUPIHA”, built by the construction company SRV. We are proud to be involved in this hospital project. 

The enclosed picture was taken by my colleague, who sent it to his Peikko friends stating that “Even when I am in a hospital with my sick child, I still see just DELTABEAMS® in front of me!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment